To apply for the 2019 - 2020 Academic year parents are required to fill out and print our online application form available below. Once completed, please submit the application to our admissions office in person starting from the 2nd of December 2018. Please include four passport sized photographs of your child.
* PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS. Updated 10.12.18
Afterwards, you will be contacted by the registrar's office via email with the date and time for your child's interview. Please bring the following documents: (NOTE: Any parents attending the interview without the all the documents will not be accepted).
1 - Birth certificate (new version with national number on it).
2 - 6 passport sized photographs.
3 - A copy of the parents university degree.
4 - Photocopy of parents ID.
- Personal interviews are required for students. Upon acceptance an interview with one of the parents will be arranged.
- Applications submitted without the required documents will not be considered.
- English proficiency.
- At least one of the parents must be able to speak English with a degree of fluency.
- Parents arriving late to their appointment will not be accepted.